You are at the centre.
I will support you to:
- Appreciate the existing ecology in your garden and realise your vital role in its transformation towards more life.
- create clarity around where you want to take your garden, develop a design adapted to your life and take some practical steps towards it
- Evolve your capacity to transform your garden yourself and develop an ongoing culture of observation, nurturing and adaptation so that you and your land can thrive together.
Sessions typically involve:
- learning and designing together
- working alongside each-other
- storytelling, exchange, cups of tea
- immersing in your place and how you relate to it
- trying, experiencing, refining living designs
- documenting our observations and thoughts